Welcome to the M&R t-shirt, screen printing and digital forums.
  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

Stay tuned with our RSS
You can customize the feeds that you'll be reading by selecting one or more of the below choices. Selecting a Category will also includes Ads from all Subcategories (if any). Clicking Get RSS you will be redirect to a new webpage where you must copy the link and add it to your RSS reader.
Category:
Ad Type:
Condition:
Seller:
Seller type:
Amount of Feeds:

Details Comments  
» Equipment sitting in storage
Views: 18
Please Login or Register to be able to Post and Bid in our Classifieds.
For Sale
Price: $8,380 USD
Product is located in: Mesquite, TX
Buy now: Equipment sitting in storage
Asking Price

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
  • You meet the sellers criteria as detailed in their listing
  • You will pay the full amount of asking price, plus any additional charges (eg shipping) as descripted in the listing
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Conatct Phone

Make Offer for: Equipment sitting in storage
Asking Price

$8,380 USD

Your Offer
$USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
  • You meet the sellers criteria as detailed in their listing
  • You will pay the full amount you offer for item, plus any additional charges (eg shipping) as descripted in the listing
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Conatct Phone

Inform a Friend for this Ad
Friend's Name
Friend's Email
Title
Your Message
The link for this Ad, will auto include in the email body.
As a way to avoid spam, your username will be including to this email.
 I Read, Understood and Accept this Message
Report this Ad to Admin
Your Message
Photos
Equipment sitting in storage (For Sale)
  Asks for Condition Dimensions Weight Date Posted  
  $8,380 USD Used 8' x 8' N/A 10/10/2017 - 13:21pm  
  Classified details  

Hi there! I'm VERY new to this forum (so please be kind), but it was the first site I could find where I didn't have to make 15 random posts or pay money up front to try and sell equipment.

I am a small shop owner (it's just me and only me operating out of my house, so basically I'm an individual and not a business!) and since 2008 I have utilized screen print transfers & apparel vinyl for my customers.

Long story short...I bought some equipment at a trade show in October 2015 thinking that it would "improve" my shop's output ability. You know...instead of ordering the transfers and having to wait for them to ship to me, I could just screen print designs myself. Well, other than testing the equipment and running a single 2-color job, which I botched very badly by ruining 10 out of 68 shirts, I decided that the equipment was not for me and I have gone back to my heat press. (I can knock out 250 shirts, front and back, with transfers and have ZERO mess-ups.) That single job was in March of 2016 and I was not able to return any of the equipment because I had already surpassed my 30-day return timeframe. Soooo...the equipment literally became a place for me to stack and sort things! A very costly clothing rack! However, I do think that the equipment is good, especially for a newbie, I was just already used to the transfer thing.

Fast forward to now...my family and I will be moving within the next month and I have decided to move my business into an actual office building, but I do not have enough room for my glorious clothing rack! Alas, it now sits in a storage unit awaiting its fate, so I would really like to get rid of everything that I can as quickly as I can. I have looked into trying to sell it in the past, but, as mentioned above, I really could not find the best route (Craigslist seemed too shady and t-shirt forums didn't work for me) to do that and now it is more pressing that I try to sell it.

I have multiple items that I am willing to sell as a lot or individually.

Here is a list of what I have, the cost I paid, and what I am looking to sell it for, keep in mind that everything is basically brand new...just a few test runs and 1 job. I am open to Best Offers as well.

* 4 color/4 station press w/micro registration (includes stand-alone legs or can be added to top of dryer) - $2595 - $2000 - OBO
* Infrared/convection 5' tunnel dryer w/locking casters and full storage tray underneath- $2100 - $1600 - OBO
* Black Flash Dryer - $625 - $480 - OBO
* Screen Maker 1000 exposure unit with accessories - $5445 - $4100 - OBO
(Accessories include: (2) slightly used rolls of Screen Mesh, (2) 18"x21" metal frame and clamps, (1) 15"x18" metal frame and clamps, (1) 5pc 18"x21" wood frame set, (1) 5pc 15"x18" wood frame set, (1) partially used roll of 14"x20" Double coated platen tape, block-out correction fluid, Carbon pen, instruction manual, How-to-Print T-shirts soft-bound book)
* White and Black print squares - $52 - $35
* Squeegees: (2) 8", (2) 10", (1) 12" - $78 - $50
* Inks (qt size) & pallet knife: Golden Yellow, Scarlet Red, Royal Blue, Black, White - $106 - $65
* Miscellaneous Items: spray adhesive, citrus cleaning spray, glass cleaner, Scrubs-in-a-Bucket, sample reducer, sample transfer powder - $100 - $50

The TOTAL asking price is $8380, but that is for the whole set-up! I will negotiate both pricing and items you want.

The exposure unit and black flash are in their original boxes. The 4/4 and the dryer were loaded into my vehicle off of the showroom floor, so I do not have boxes for them.

I can provide actual pictures if need be, but I will need some time to unpack the items out of storage to take the pics. For now, I am adding (I think) pics from the internet.

Please contact me at dcws@att.net if interested. I would rather do pick-up only (I'm in Mesquite, TX), but will ship if you would like. That cost would be tacked on to what is owed though. This literally is my first time to ever post anything like this!

Thanks!
Dee Wilkerson

Keywords: exposure unit, station, dryer, flash  

Shipping Option
  Carrier Destination Duration Rate Fees by  
  PICKUP ONLY $0 USD Buyer  

Payment Options
  Payment by Details Fees by  
  Square Cash $DeeDCWS Buyer  
« Previous Ad Next Ad »
Independent PrintSupplies.com