i-Phone App Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-Phone App Released

The M&R Forums i-Phone app is now available at the App Store. You can find it by searching the App Store for "MR Forums" or by using the following link http://itunes.com/apps/MRForums
    If you have a barcode scanner app, you can scan the image below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone_250x250.png
Views:	1
Size:	445 Bytes
ID:	33983

Our M&R Forums app for the Droid is also available on the Android Market. It can be downloaded from this link https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result or by search searching "M&R Forums".
    You can alternatively download it by scanning the image below with your barcode scanner.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Droidappbarcode.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	33984

Install one and starting posting!
    Scot Parker
    Multimedia Design and Development
    The M&R Companies

Re: i-Phone App Released

how do I respond (post) on the i-phone app?
    Alex Mammoser
    Digital Products Sales
    alex.mammoser@mrprint.com
    Direct: 847-410-3500
    Mobile: 630-220-6588
    Office: 800-736-6431

Comment

Click the post you want to respond to and then click the "reply" button at the bottom. Click "done" at the top after typing your response. Then hit " submit"
      Last edited by Scot; 08-18-2011, 10:07 AM.
      Scot Parker
      The M&R Companies

Comment

How hard would it be to configure the app for the iPad? I'm not a fan if the iPhone app running on the iPad.

Will you be releasing an iPad version in the future?
        Steve Simons
        Texas Promowear
        Humble, TX

Comment

Re: i-Phone App Released

Our forum mobile apps are controlled and written by vBulletin, the people that write the software for our forums. Currently there is no specific configuration to create a iPhone and iPad app. When one becomes available we will surely publish it to the app store.
          Scot Parker
          The M&R Companies

Comment

post to forums

How do I post to forums I tried but when I try to pick where to post it won't let me choose a subcategory ? I'm using the iPhone app but think it might be a bit buggy.ios5 on iphone4 Verizon

Comment

Sorry for the long delay... I'm using my i-touch under iOS 5 without any problems.
              Tap the plus button at the upper right to post. Make sure you are logged in. You won't be able to post if you're not logged in.
              Scot Parker
              The M&R Companies

Comment

I had this i pod app for like 4 months already, its pretty nice!!!

Comment

i pad already has its verson

Add Content

Comment

Re: i pad already has its verson

What happened to this forum App for the iPhone? It is no longer on the app store?

It says its not available in the US store... Maybe something got misconfigured on what stores it is available on.
                    Last edited by Heliman; 08-29-2012, 09:26 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Sorry, the iPhone app is no longer supported. We added a mobile style to the site which makes browsing the forums easier from your mobile device.
                      To use the mobile style, scroll to the bottom of the page. From the style pull down menu at the bottom right, select "default mobile style".
                      Click the "full site" link at the bottom to return to the default style.
                      Scot Parker
                      The M&R Companies

Comment

Thanks Scot for the reply. I will just do that then.

Maybe you could compensate by adding a Apple Touch Icon, so when iOS users add the forum to their home screen they get to see the icon instead of a snapshot of the webpage. This makes it feel more app like than just clicking a bookmark on the home screen.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...e-to-vbulletin

Last edited by Heliman; 08-30-2012, 07:39 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Great Suggestion!

I added 3 different icon sizes (default, ipad and iphone 4) to our forums server. Give the "Add to Home Screen" button a try. It works great on my i-Phone 4S.
                          Scot Parker
                          The M&R Companies

Comment

Working...
                          X