Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I enter my contact information?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I enter my contact information?

I have tried to edit my profile but I still can't seem to find where to enter my contact information.Any help is very much appreciated.
    Joe McNamara
    Absolute Thredz
    615-791-5050

Re: Where do I enter my contact information?

Hi Joe -

Which information are you trying to edit? Your email address is stored with your account information and is not visible to the public, or in your profile.

Joe
    Joe Abreu
    Director of Advertising and Marketing
    +1 760 696-9902

The M&R Companies
    www.mrprint.com
    800 736 6431 or +1 630 858 6101

Comment

Originally posted by JoeAbreu View Post
      Hi Joe -

Which information are you trying to edit? Your email address is stored with your account information and is not visible to the public, or in your profile.

Joe
      Hi Joe,
      I was going to put my phone number because Ron was trying to get in touch with me about our exposure unit and commented that he couldn't find my contact info in my profile.I didn't see anywhere to enter that information.
      Joe McNamara
      Absolute Thredz
      615-791-5050

Comment

Originally posted by joemc42 View Post
        Hi Joe,
        I was going to put my phone number because Ron was trying to get in touch with me about our exposure unit and commented that he couldn't find my contact info in my profile.I didn't see anywhere to enter that information.

That information isn't kept in your profile or anywhere in your account - it's a privacy thing. In general, you don't want that info available to just anybody, so the profile doesn't even store it. When you want to exchange contact information with another user, you can either send them an email by clicking on their profile and selecting Send Email from the menu that appears, or you can send them a Private Message (or PM - from the same menu) with whatever information you want to give them. That way you maintain control of your contact info and don't get any unwanted calls or spam email.

If you want to make it public (like our M&R team), you can create a custom signature with whatever information you want to share and it can be attached to any post you make.

Joe
        Joe Abreu
        Director of Advertising and Marketing
        +1 760 696-9902

The M&R Companies
        www.mrprint.com
        800 736 6431 or +1 630 858 6101

Comment

Originally posted by JoeAbreu View Post
          That information isn't kept in your profile or anywhere in your account - it's a privacy thing. In general, you don't want that info available to just anybody, so the profile doesn't even store it. When you want to exchange contact information with another user, you can either send them an email by clicking on their profile and selecting Send Email from the menu that appears, or you can send them a Private Message (or PM - from the same menu) with whatever information you want to give them. That way you maintain control of your contact info and don't get any unwanted calls or spam email.

If you want to make it public (like our M&R team), you can create a custom signature with whatever information you want to share and it can be attached to any post you make.

Got it.Thanks Joe.

Joe
          I understand.Thanks Joe.
          Joe McNamara
          Absolute Thredz
          615-791-5050

Comment

Working...
          X