Finish First with Kruzer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finish First with Kruzer!

M&R is pleased to announce the Finish First with Kruzer! competition at ISS Long Beach 2015. Eight randomly-selected teams of two (four teams per day) will compete on Friday & Saturday, January 16th & 17th. The team with the fastest assembly time each day will take home a brand new Kruzeróor get to apply a credit of $2,995 toward the purchase of any other M&R press. Kruzer can be ordered fully assembled and crated, but most buyers choose to have it shipped disassembled and boxed for onsite assembly. M&Rís Finish First with Kruzer! competition is a chance for teams to win a free manual press by showing just how fast Kruzer assembly can be.
    Learn more about the contest here: ow.ly/FiXag

Last edited by JoeAbreu; 06-22-2015, 11:29 AM.
    Susan Newfield
    Graphic Design and Social Media
    The M&R Companies

www.mrprint.com

Re: Finish First with Kruzer!

The results are in for M&R's Finish First with Kruzer competition at ISS Long Beach!

Friday's winners are Jose Maldonado and Victor Delgadillo from American Printworks, Los Angeles CA. They assembled a Kruzer in 46 minutes and 32 seconds. Outstanding!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Friday_Winners.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	33906

On Saturday, Luan Dinh Le and Gil Tibayan from X-Press Tees in Honolulu set a record time of 36 minutes, 28 seconds.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Saturday_Winners.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	244.9 KB
ID:	33907

Congratulations to both winning teams, and many thanks to all of the participants!

Susan Newfield
    The M&R Companies

www.mrprint.com

Comment

Ha Ha. I was talking to my sales rep (Not an M&R rep) and he said he put one together last month in about 4 hours. And he only had one part left over!!! I hope we get to see some video of the competition soon
      Dave Filip
      Bimm Ridder Sportswear
      (319)364-3479
      davefilip@bimmridder.com

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

Comment

Dave, we were amazed at how well the competitors did! Video of the competition is being edited as we speak. In the meantime, hop over to our Facebook page where we posted lots of photos. https://www.facebook.com/mrcompanies
        Susan Newfield
        The M&R Companies

www.mrprint.com

Comment

I took a look at the facebook page (that facebook might catch on!) Lots of good stuff. I'll have to visit there more often. Thanks for the advice.
          Dave Filip
          Bimm Ridder Sportswear
          (319)364-3479
          davefilip@bimmridder.com

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

Comment

That 36: 28 time was pretty amazing to watch. Highlights video coming soon!

Don't forget - We'll be running another competition Finish First with Kruzer Competition in June at the Printwear show in Indianapolis! So if you weren't able to make it out to the west coast, you'll have another chance to win a Kruzer on June 5th and 6th! See you at Indy!
            Joe Abreu
            Director of Advertising and Marketing
            +1 760 696-9902

The M&R Companies
            www.mrprint.com
            800 736 6431 or +1 630 858 6101

Comment

Video highlights of the two-day Finish First with Kruzer competition is now up on YouTube. Check it out!http://ow.ly/I28G3
              Susan Newfield
              The M&R Companies

www.mrprint.com

Comment

Working...
              X