Business Continuity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Continuity

It has been ten years this week that our business was destroyed by a flood. We had over eight feet of water in our building which was dock high. So 12 feet from street level. We were able to survive and even grow, but only with the help of many people, both in this business and our community. I am spending a lot of time reflecting and thanking these people this week. But that is not what I wanted to discuss here. We learned a great deal from our experiences, and I just wanted to share a few thoughts.

We now have in place an Emergency Action Plan and a Business Continuity Plan. We feel we have covered everything that could possibly happen, and how to be prepared and act if it does happen. There is so much that should go into this, but believe me, it may save your business. I won't go into all of the details of what we cover, but if you would like any information of what we have done, drop me a note and I will share with you. I know, it will never happen to you. But it just might. You need to know how to be both proactive and reactive. If you want a little or a lot of information about this, drop me a line. I'd love to share.

davefilip@bimmridder.com
    Dave Filip
    Bimm Ridder Sportswear
    (319)364-3479
    davefilip@bimmridder.com

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Working...
X