Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need HELP with yellow safety cord (fault)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need HELP with yellow safety cord (fault)

Hopefully someone from this forum can help me with a solution or perhaps if anyone from M&R is reading!

Firstly i've left a message with their helpline so hopefully i'll hear back Monday (although with me being in the UK the time difference means i lose an additional day of production).

EQUIPMENT: M&R Performer 16/14
    SERIAL NO.: 12024990P

PROBLEM:

my M&R performer's E150 is displaying "SAFETY CORD" alarm, preventing the press from lifting to the registration gates. After some forum searching i thought it could be a loose connection or incomplete circuit, but after using a volt meter it seems like it still makes a complete circuit, ruling that out.

Now when i look at the servo i'm given no warnings or error codes, just the standard "A--". Could this be a software issue with the PLC?

Hopefully someone has experienced similar or has knowledge to share, i believe the performer is very similar tot he challenger ii and iii. I'm at a complete loss...

Re: Need HELP with yellow safety cord (fault)

Originally posted by Print Medium View Post
    Hopefully someone from this forum can help me with a solution or perhaps if anyone from M&R is reading!

Firstly i've left a message with their helpline so hopefully i'll hear back Monday (although with me being in the UK the time difference means i lose an additional day of production).

EQUIPMENT: M&R Performer 16/14
    SERIAL NO.: 12024990P

PROBLEM:

my M&R performer's E150 is displaying "SAFETY CORD" alarm, preventing the press from lifting to the registration gates. After some forum searching i thought it could be a loose connection or incomplete circuit, but after using a volt meter it seems like it still makes a complete circuit, ruling that out.

Now when i look at the servo i'm given no warnings or error codes, just the standard "A--". Could this be a software issue with the PLC?

Hopefully someone has experienced similar or has knowledge to share, i believe the performer is very similar tot he challenger ii and iii. I'm at a complete loss...
    send me your phone number and I will try and contact you. I am rich.hoffman@mrprint.com. My phone is 0016302409076
    Rich Hoffman
    CEO
    Toll-Free: 800 736 6431
    Office: +1 630 858 6101
    Mobile: +1 630 240 9076
    Fax: +1 847 583 8578
    rich.hoffman@mrprint.com

The M&R Companies
    M&R - NuArc - Amscomatic
    1N372 Main St
    Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
    www.mrprint.com

Comment

Re: Need HELP with yellow safety cord (fault)

Originally posted by 244 View Post
      send me your phone number and I will try and contact you. I am rich.hoffman@mrprint.com. My phone is 0016302409076
      That'd be great Rich - +44 77098 42897, cheers for the speedy response!

Comment

Working...
      X