CMYK Prinitng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMYK Prinitng

If you had to print an cmyk image 18" x 24" on polystyrene what LPI for your positives would you choose in order to get the ultimate print quality and also what TPI mesh count would you use for your sceens?

Originally posted by Darrin White
    If you had to print an cmyk image 18" x 24" on polystyrene what LPI for your positives would you choose in order to get the ultimate print quality and also what TPI mesh count would you use for your sceens?
    UV inks or something else?
    www.ForthEstate.com

Comment

I presently am using 370 TPI mesh with a 75 LPI cmyk set of positives but have been geting banding and moire. I am using UV inks.

Comment

Does the banding look like squeegee marks or something from your film positive. What angles are you using for your halftones.
        www.ForthEstate.com

Comment

The banding is not on the positive but is coming out on the screen. Here is what I am using 87 LPI, elliptical dot, C=7.5, M=37.5, Y=120 micron, K=67.5.

Comment

I do not output my own seps. I thought in was 75 lpi but it is 87. I think I will try 420 tpi mesh next.

Comment

Re: CMYK Prinitng

I'm using UV ink for the purpose of printing high quality image with high resolution............. However, you may use this ink for better results.......... Thanks
              sticker printing - label printing - NCR printing - carbonless forms

Comment

i would go with 85LPI and print thru 420 or 460 plain weave mesh
                coat the screen 1+1

also the ink should be formulated to hold 85 LPI
                M&R Sales & Service

Comment

For cmyk image 18 x 24, I suggest that your files should be at a minimum of 150 DPI at 100% size (17" x 23") and Metric System may use for lines per inch (Lpi).

Comment

Also i am using UV ink for rich quality work no doubt. Everything going well.
                    https://zeedigitizing.com/embroidery-library/
                    https://zeedigitizing.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X