Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryonet's new in-house brand of dishcarge base and pre-mix white?????????????????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryonet's new in-house brand of dishcarge base and pre-mix white?????????????????????

I received an email from Ryonet with a video link talking about their new in-house brand of discharge base and pre-mix white. The video shows what looks to be a better performance discharge white than the Matsui that we are currently using, and that they used to sell. I also noticed their item number for the Ryonet pre-mix white starts with cc-. Does anyone know if this is just a private labeled CCI discharge base and pre-mix white. The matsui pre-mix white can be a real booger to work with and if the testimonials are accurate, this other pre-mix white discharge would be great to try. Any info would be great.

Thanks
    Mike
    www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Re: Ryonet's new in-house brand of dishcarge base and pre-mix white??????????????????

At a guess i would say you are probably correct in your assumption, i sell there discharge and screen products in the UK. I do know they private label alot of the items they buy from CCI.

Comment

Working...
    X