Chemfree Smartwasher and Ozzy Juice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemfree Smartwasher and Ozzy Juice

anybody using this system? It almost sounds too good to be true.

Re: Chemfree Smartwasher and Ozzy Juice

Originally posted by John Drake View Post
    anybody using this system? It almost sounds too good to be true.
    I bought one at Long Beach ISS. Working great so far. Safer, not flammable and cheaper than the chemicals I was using. Should pay for itself in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by John Drake View Post
      I bought one at Long Beach ISS. Working great so far. Safer, not flammable and cheaper than the chemicals I was using. Should pay for itself in a year.
      Have you had to take the top off and clean it yet? How many Squeegees and flood bars are you cleaning a day?

Comment

I've only had it for 5 days. Its got 25 gallons in it at startup. I can't image having to add more than 5 gallons a month, if that much. We have about 30 sets of squeegees and flood bars and most of them get cleaned at least once a week.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm in Australia and I've purchased an Chemfree system I went for the jump version to clean our screens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8wOCrcVeIk

I just thought I would post a video of it working and find out if anyone else has had these issues.

We are using Rutland low bleed white NPTSF-2 Plastisol and this system couldn't clean a screen to save itself. In fact it's so pathetic it can't even clean itself.

Here in Australia we can still use solvents so am I being harsh on this system or is mine not functioning correctly?

According to the supplier it is working as intended and is fit for purpose.

It is breaking down the plastisol it's just very very slow to do so the ink becomes gluggy and you can see this in the mesh catchers.

The heater is functioning correctly.

I'm currently being offered 55% of the value I paid to have it returned I'd really like to see the system working though instead of my money back. Chem Free have been no help in solving the issue though so I wanted to find out for myself if this is the best this system can do. I personally find it hard to believe people in the states are purchasing this machine if this really is the best it has to offer.

Thanks
          Last edited by maxmod; 08-20-2015, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X