• Show
Clear All

• Magento Product Designer Extension On Magento Marketplace

Click image for larger version

Name:	Brush Your Ideas_store-logo_M1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	34203

Brush Your Ideas combines the power of Magento with a state-of-the-art product online product design tool to offer you a complete web-to-print solution. This Magento Product Designer tool allows one to add text, images & clip arts and edit them using various decorative effects. You can use clip arts from the built-it library of 10,000 plus items or add your own. It also provides multiple design areas and sides depending on the nature of the product. It also provides multiple file output methods depending on the nature of printing.

Primary Design Features
    • Text Features
    • Free Clipart Library of 10,000+ Items
    • Custom Image Upload
    • Enable Google Fonts/Upload Fonts
    • Manage Design Side
    • Multiple Design Areas
    • Masking
    • Brush Tool
    • Templates

Add on Features
    • Name & Numbers
    • Full Screen View
    • SVG Support
    • Print Colour Management
    • Quotes Management
    • Printing Method Module
    • Design Preview
    • Social Media Sharing
    • Canvas to SVG - High Resolution Output PDF
    • PX to CM Converter
    • Image Download

Purchese Magento Product designer tool from Magento marketplace or visit our website Brush Your Ideas for more information.
    A web to Print storefront solutions with magento product designer tools - Brush Your Ideas

Re: Magento Product Designer Extension On Magento Marketplace

If anyone looking for Magento product designer extension for magento marketplace, then there are lot more magento extension are available in the market at the most affordable price range. This post, i am writing on my personal experience. I needed web to print product designer magento extension for one of my friend's start ups and i suggested him All-In-One product designer HTML5 web to print software with turn key solution from Design'N'Buy. That turn key solution are a complete web to print solution that can easily get integrated with your workflow and give you a hassle free print design tool. Here you can able to access B2B and B2C storefront, print workflow and MIs, HTML5 design studio, Easy quick editor and lot more. For more information visit Design'N'Buy.
    Design'N'Buy

Comment

Re: Magento Product Designer Extension On Magento Marketplace

Shared magento product designer extensions are really very nice. I would like to suggest new one Advance Product Designer. It allows your customers to create their own printable designs that they can use on the products they order. It is a powerful personalization tool with the most advanced set of features available in the market at this price point.

Comment

Working...
      X