Sportsman EXG Head won't Chop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsman EXG Head won't Chop

During a stroke my floodbar won't chop. Have switched valves and still have the same problem. When we do a stroke the light on the bottom of the valve does not light up. I have talked to multiple people at M&R's customer service and unfortunately have not gotten this problem fixed, and this head has been out for over a week. I did have one tech tell my maintenance guy to check the light under the valve and if it wasn't lighting up then that was our problem. Unfortunately, he didn't tell us how to fix it and now he won't return phone calls. I have checked the wires and all are getting power. Can someone please help?

Jennifer

Sportsman EXG Head won't Chop

If the light is not on the valve will not cause the flood bar to chop. If you are not getting the light the problem is either the prox switch in the rear which is not likely if the head goes forward as requested or the output to the valve is not working which should be pretty easy to troubleshoot. All of our phone calls are recorded. Please send me the tech you spoke to and from what number you called and I will definitely investigate why he is not returning your call.
    Rich Hoffman
    CEO
    Toll-Free: 800 736 6431
    Office: +1 630 858 6101
    Mobile: +1 630 240 9076
    Fax: +1 847 583 8578
    rich.hoffman@mrprint.com

The M&R Companies
    M&R - NuArc - Amscomatic
    1N372 Main St
    Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
    www.mrprint.com

Comment

Re: Sportsman EXG Head won't Chop

Thank you for your response Rich. Please tell me what steps I need to take to check if our problem is the output to the valve?

Comment

call our service department and have the serial number ready. They will tell you the output signal to the valve from the PLC.
        Rich Hoffman
        CEO
        Office: +1 630 858 6101
        Mobile: +1 630 240 9076
        Fax: +1 847 583 8578
        rich.hoffman@mrprint.com

The M&R Companies
        M&R - NuArc - Amscomatic
        1N372 Main St
        Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
        www.mrprint.com

Comment

Just want to say a big thank you to Steven at M&R. He was very patient and walked me through many steps. Turned out the YSQ and 24 wire were split in two. I have it jumped for now but will get it patched up tomorrow.

Comment

Jennifer -

We're glad to hear that Steven was able to help you out and get you back up and running. In the future, remember that our Technical Support Department is always available for direct calls, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They can be reached at 800-483-8765 Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:00 pm central or at 630-462-4715 any other time. You can also email them with your questions or problems by using the form at http://www.mrprint.com/email-us.

Thanks for being an M&R customer!

Joe
            Joe Abreu
            Director of Advertising and Marketing
            +1 760 696-9902

The M&R Companies
            www.mrprint.com
            800 736 6431 or +1 630 858 6101

Comment

During a stroke my floodbar won't chop. Have switched valves and still have the same problem.

Comment

Sounds like it could be a loose or disconnected wire somewhere on top of the press in the center. I would start checking wire connections from the valve.
                Tony Baldino
                Home Office: 856 985 7898
                Email Tony.Baldino@mrprint.com

The M&R Companies
                M&R NuArc Amscomatic - Novus
                Product Information at http://www.mrprint.com
                Parts & Supplies at store.mrprint.com
                Forums http://www.forums.mrprint.com
                Find us on Facebook

Comment

Working...