Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirt vendors

2 Quick questions:

1: Do you guys mark up the price of the shirts you buy from your supplier or sell them back to your customer at cost?

2: What suppliers are folks using these days. We have used several different companies and I notice a $0.65 difference in the same shirt from one supplier to another (and they are right next to each other) Kind of like when you see a gas station charging $0.10 higher than the station across the street and people wonder, who the hell would go there and pay more?
    The Skinny Armadillo
    6623 Corporation Pkwy, Ste 180
    Fort Worth, TX 76126

Originally posted by himantas
    2 Quick questions:

1: Do you guys mark up the price of the shirts you buy from your supplier or sell them back to your customer at cost?

2: What suppliers are folks using these days. We have used several different companies and I notice a $0.65 difference in the same shirt from one supplier to another (and they are right next to each other) Kind of like when you see a gas station charging $0.10 higher than the station across the street and people wonder, who the hell would go there and pay more?

a lot of times the cheaper vendors dont offer free shipping and the ones that are a little more expensive do offer free shipping. so it all balances out.
    Printed Threads // Custom Screen Printing // Keller, Tx // www.printedthreads.com
    817-601-7116 // brett@printedthreads.com

Comment

Originally posted by himantas
      2 Quick questions:

You, my friend, need a business plan. These are questions that you should be able to answer yourself. Nothing in life comes free unless you give everything away to someone else. I have a question for you...

1) Do you have any bills to pay as a result of your endeavors? That should clear things up for you. [biggrin]
      Steve Simons
      Texas Promowear
      Humble, TX

Comment

Re: T-shirt vendors

Originally posted by himantas View Post
        2 Quick questions:

1. Yes dude, i mark up price when buy shirts.
        2. We can't control it for that is what they called business..

some cool shirts and funny designs @ original t-shirts
        original t-shirts | awesome t-shirts | funny t-shirts | cheap t-shirts | italian t-shirts | new t-shirts

Comment

Shirt business now is getting tougher .. needs more art, passion and love while doing it .. make original t-shirts is the best way to sell it.. for good.
          original t-shirts | awesome t-shirts | funny t-shirts | cheap t-shirts | italian t-shirts | new t-shirts

Comment

Mark up your shirts to retail then add your print fee.

Shirt prices fluctuate all the time depending on a lot of factors - your location, season, price of cotton, etc.
            Northwest Embroidery - Contract embroidery and printing since 1977

Comment

I put the price below on the shirt in my website so that people will see the price immediately.

LDS TEEZ

Comment

There won't be much scope of profits if the shirt is sold to the customer at cost. For a a bit of margin, its better to markup the price.
                The difference in the price could be because of the quality of material used and other overheads which might be a part of the total cost of the final product.

Comment

Working...
                X