Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Armour Wholesale

OK guys....

What's the trick to buying Under Armour shirts wholesale? Who is the best distributor for these products and is it next to impossible to purchase the products wholesale?

We are getting more and more team sports asking for this stuff by name. I don't know why because we have good comparable products that are even less expensive. Kudos to UA marketing!

Anybody?
    Steve Simons
    Texas Promowear
    Humble, TX

Re: Under Armour Wholesale

We found you had to actually become a retail dealer with under amour to get their product wholesale. A friend of mine ended up opening a small sporting goods retail shop just to be able to be the only decorator in his area to directly supply U/A wears. This may have changed, but this was the status as of 7 months ago. From what we were told, they at that point, weren't keen on other companies printing and re-selling their goods. I believe there were some stipulations in the retail contract about that as well. Consumers would have to buy the blanks, and hand to you to decor for them, technically. NU-Era was like that for a while too, but things have changed for them. I'm in the same boat as you and have several league customers, and I would love to be able to buy the blanks whole sale direct. If you hear of any changes, please post.

Mike
    www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Comment

Re: Under Armour Wholesale

Yes, I'm also in the same boat as you and have several league customers, and I would love to be able to buy the blanks whole sale direct.
      magento web developers|install magento extension|Magestore Development Services
      Magento 2 Gift Card Extension|Magento 2 Social Login Extension

Comment

Under Armour Wholesale

This is a 6 year old thread. I believe AlphaBroder can wholesale some of the U/A products to specially qualified customers. I don't think it's a free for all, however, for any AlphaBroder customer as you still have to meet certain guidelines.

We gave up and just promote other brands that work just as well and have better price points. It's easy to sell alternates that way.
        Steve Simons
        Texas Promowear
        Humble, TX

Comment

Working...
        X