Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silicone swim caps printing

Hi,

Do you know the magic ink to print on silicon cap ?

I have found one @ rawmaterialsuppliers.com but would like to know if there is other brands.

Thank you !
    www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
    San Gen Shugi - real place (Gen-ba), real part (Gen-butsu), reality (Gen-jitsu)

Try Union Process, Akron, Ohio. Last phone I have is 330 929-3333.

Comment

Re: silicone swim caps printing

http://www.unionprocess.com/inks.html - only ink that I found to work - not the Union Plastisol ink company

Comment

Hi Wilfried - I have done some recent testing on this and the education that I walked away with was that you MUST test. All swimming caps are not created equal. What ink works on one cap may not work on the next. Consider using a silicone based ink such as our Silextreme. But, test, test, test...
        David Permenter
        Educational Director
        DCC Print Vision LLP

India Mobile: +91-704-569-1290
        US Mobile: +1-904-808-5301
        david.permenter@dcc.co.in
        www.dcc.co.in

Comment

Originally posted by David Permenter View Post
          Hi Wilfried - I have done some recent testing on this and the education that I walked away with was that you MUST test. All swimming caps are not created equal. What ink works on one cap may not work on the next. Consider using a silicone based ink such as our Silextreme. But, test, test, test...
          Totally agree that all swimming caps are not the same.

Boston Industrial Solution silicone inks work.... in addition they have a product called "The Solution Wipe" that make the silicone ink adhere to most silicone swim caps...

Comment

Who has been able to sample the various products on this list and can be able to pick out the best one?
            https://11must.com/best-swim-caps-to-keep-hair-dry/

Comment

Working...
            X