Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tshirts for a startup

Hi folks

My name's Ian. I work for a company called Scorebat and we want to make some swag for our employees and also to try to sell them.

Any advice about companies in London that provide this sort of service will be appreciated. We want to have tshirts, hoodies etc of good quality and design, something you wouldn't mind paying for.

Cheers
    Ian Renton
    Scorebat
    ianrentsb@gmail.com

Hi Lan

Can you please explain a bit more. You want t-shirts, hoodies printed at your end or want any printers to do that work for you? There is also various T-short web to print marketplace solutions where you can get in touch with lots of designers, printers, print vendors or print brokers. They showcase their best work uploaded there and you have to just choose your service providers. I would suggest you Design'N'Buy T-shirt design web to print marketplace solutions and t-shirt design tool, in case if you want to print apparel from yourself.
    Complete print marketplace solution with easy to integrate print broker software offered by Design'N'Buy. Print marketplace solution for personalized product is built on Magento community platform and ready to customize as per your business requirement. Open print reseller shop now.
    Design'N'Buy

Comment

Working...
    X