Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alignment keeps moving---what is loose? where do I look? (Challenger 3D 12/14)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alignment keeps moving---what is loose? where do I look? (Challenger 3D 12/14)

We've got two heads that seem to always keep walking registration throughout the run. #12 and #6 (not as bad). #12 is so bad Ive had to move it every 5 shirts and eventually ran out of micro room left and had to just move it to head 11 to get thru the job.

What things to I need to check that may be loose? Or what other issue may be causing this?

We've got the rear screenholder blue bar exactly fitting on the back of the screen so it isn't off-centered or anything on that aspect. Seems to be all the needed clearance front/back for the tri-loc...there were two rear vertical bolts loose roughly 1 year ago but we've tightened those and there isn't any play anywhere that I can see.

Shelly, I don’t think this is something that can be handled here, you can try calling service at 800-483-8765 if you have someone that really knows the press My best advice would be to setup a service call and have an M&R technician take care of the problem.
    Last edited by tonyb; 1 week ago.
    Tony Baldino
    Toll-Free: 800 736 6431
    Home Office: 856 985 7898
    Email Tony.Baldino@mrprint.com

The M&R Companies
    M&R – NuArc – Amscomatic - Novus
    Product Information at http://www.mrprint.com
    Parts & Supplies at store.mrprint.com
    Forums http://www.forums.mrprint.com
    Find us on Facebook

Comment

How many colors are you printing? What locations are they in? Are you using any flash units? Are you using spray adhesive? When you move the screen to head #11 does the registration still move?

Comment

Originally posted by SZZS23 View Post
        How many colors are you printing? What locations are they in? Are you using any flash units? Are you using spray adhesive? When you move the screen to head #11 does the registration still move?
        totally fine once we moved to head 11. so its a head issue. waterbase glue--plenty of tack. 1 flash, 3 flashes, doesnt matter, happens 85-90% of the time.

I dont have time to call tech support, shut down the shop and talk on the phone. just thought i could get some insight here on certain knobs or bolts to check and i can look as time permits.

Comment

Working...
        X