Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AL E6 code on Sportsman 10/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AL E6 code on Sportsman 10/12

    Good afternoon everyone,

    Got an issue with our Sportsman 10/12. Had error code AL E6 pop up on the servo. Called tech support, was advised that 99% of the time that code was caused by a failed emergency stop button. So ordered the part, I installed it today, and unfortunately it did not fix the issue. So it appears it may be whatever the other 1% could be.

    I am waiting on a callback from a tech now, but thought I'd post in the meantime and see if anyone had any advice on what to try next.

    Thanks in advance!
Working...
X