Welcome to the M&R t-shirt, screen printing and digital forums.
  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

Post Thanks / Like
    Classifieds

i-Image STE constant problems

I am just curious to see if anyone else has been having problems with their i-Image. We have had ours going on 2 years now. It has had the main print head board replaced 2 times. The last time was only a couple weeks ago. It has been torn down multiple times by the M&R techs and had many things replaced. Today the capping station appears to be seized in place. No one in service has been able to help us with this as of yet. We maintain the machine regularly. We print maybe 50 to 60 screens a day. The machine has it's own room. It is down for 3-4 days per month with issues. I am trying to figure out if I even want to keep it around anymore. We rely heavily on this machine working as our production will stop if we can't make screens. I can't imagine that we are supposed to have 2 of them in case one goes down... They are much too expensive to have this many problems. All of our other equipment is M&R - 3 autos - 3 manuals - 3 dryers and a bunch of flash units.

Thankfully we still have our old film printer and nuarc to get us through days like today.

If any one has any input on this I would love to hear it. I feel like we have a lemon of a machine and it is killing our productivity and making us miss deadlines.

Thanks

John
    john@on-timetees.com
    414-745-4624

Post Thanks / Like
    Classifieds

Re: i-Image STE constant problems

I have had serious issues with the one i use at work and they have only had if for a few weeks

Post Thanks / Like
    Classifieds

Re: i-Image STE constant problems

Quote Originally Posted by On-TimeTees View Post
    I am just curious to see if anyone else has been having problems with their i-Image. We have had ours going on 2 years now. It has had the main print head board replaced 2 times. The last time was only a couple weeks ago. It has been torn down multiple times by the M&R techs and had many things replaced. Today the capping station appears to be seized in place. No one in service has been able to help us with this as of yet. We maintain the machine regularly. We print maybe 50 to 60 screens a day. The machine has it's own room. It is down for 3-4 days per month with issues. I am trying to figure out if I even want to keep it around anymore. We rely heavily on this machine working as our production will stop if we can't make screens. I can't imagine that we are supposed to have 2 of them in case one goes down... They are much too expensive to have this many problems. All of our other equipment is M&R - 3 autos - 3 manuals - 3 dryers and a bunch of flash units.

Thankfully we still have our old film printer and nuarc to get us through days like today.

If any one has any input on this I would love to hear it. I feel like we have a lemon of a machine and it is killing our productivity and making us miss deadlines.

Thanks

John
    john@on-timetees.com
    414-745-4624

We are having the almost same issue with our unit.